1 1/2 – 2 cups of Flour
5 tbspn of Sugar
1 1/2 – 2 tsp of Baking soda
5 tbspn of Veg. oil
1 cup of Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Salt
FRUITS : 1 Apple, 1 Banana, 1 Plum, Peanuts.
– Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl : flour, sugar, baking powder, salt.
– In a different bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla.
– Make a well in the dry ingredients bowl and pour the wet ingredient into it.
– Stir to combine properly [There will be lumps; its okay].
– Heat a griddle / non stick pan. Spray or brush (lightly) with oil and pour your pancake mix into it.
– Bubbles will begin to appear on top to signify that its being cooked. Flip it once most of the bubbles burst and cook the other side for another 30 seconds – 1 minute
– Serve your Squash Pancakes with our special signature “Mango Syrup” or any other syrup of your choice. Remember you can do it the Cookie Cooks way and use stew, fried meat, “Mantopep sauce” as toppings.
Invite all your friends over….or better, lock yourself in your Kitchen and enjoy the best Squash Pancakes ever!!! Thank us later by sharing this page. 😉