I bet all mobile devices lovers would love this
The GSMA Mobile World Congress in Brazil commenced today and is going to run till the 5th of this month!
The MWC (Mobile World Congress) has lots of components depending on the type of pass selected and these include:
- A world-class thought-leadership Conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions.
- An “awesome” product and technology Exhibition featuring more than 1,900 exhibitors.
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and interact with innovators.
- And, all MWC pass holders can attend 4YFN, an event focused on startups, corporations, and investors.
Apart from the above mentioned components, how would you feel to be at the unveiling of some of the world’s maddest mobile devices? The likes of Huawei Talkband B2 and N1 Fitness Trackers, Huawei Mediapad X2 (The 1st Octacore Dual SIM tablet ever!!), HTC Valve, HTC Grip Fitness band and… (well you’ll still find out anyway) the long awaited (drumroll) “SAMSUNG S6”!!! (drumroll).
The mobile technology has advanced so much that its driving the world’s major technology breakthroughs. From wearable devices to connected cars and homes, mobile technology is at the heart of worldwide innovation.
In short, “Earth” is on The Edge of Innovation with endless possibilities. The 2015 GSMA Mobile World Congress convenes industry leaders, visionaries and innovators exploring the trends that will shape mobile in the years ahead.
Its never too late for a trip to Barcelona; so hurry and pack your bags! I’m there right now, or should I say… I would be… later tonight… in my dreams. #sigh.