How ‘hot’ can the Bangerz tour get?!
E-Online- Miley Cyrus‘ Bangerz shows are hot, but things dangerously overheated Monday night when one of her tour buses broke out in flames!
“A tire blew, then the whole bus caught on fire,” a source tells E! News exclusively, noting that Miley’s mom, Tish, and 14-year-old sister, Noah, were staying on this particular bus. The scary incident, which happened “between Texas and New Orleans,” thankfully caused no injuries. All of Noah and Tish’s belongings onboard were destroyed though, says a source, adding that the pair “literally don’t even have shoes.”
Noah tweeted and Instagrammed pictures and video of the seemingly irreparable damage done to the bus. And while this was certainly a scary setback for the Bangerz crew, the Cyruses are able to keep things in perspective.
“Thank u God for keeping us safe,” Noah tweeted, reassuring fans, “Yes, everyone got out safe no one is injured what so ever!! everything is okay!!”
By early Tuesday morning, Miley, Noah, Tish and the whole Bangerz crew were safe in New Orleans, “trying to get a new bus and personal items.” The “Adore You” singer is still scheduled to perform tonight at the Smoothie King Center.
Thank goodness everyone is OK!