Did you watch or read about our Squash Pancakes recipe? This is the recipe for the syrup we topped that awesomebo-delicio pancakes with.
It is quite easy to make! All you need is;
-3 large mangoes
-1cup pineapple juice
-1/3 cup of water
– Skin the mangoes and remove the pulp.
– Blend the mango pulp and water till it forms a thick paste.
– Sieve the mango blend to remove mango hairs (fibres). Pour half of the pineapple juice to aid sieving.
– Boil the sieved mango for about 10 minutes with constant stirring.
– Add the remaining pineapple juice, stir and leave for another 5 minutes.
The Mango Syrup is a perfect fit for our super squash pancake, it can also be used as topping for many food varieties; a chance to explore your creativity.