1. To create your bowl forms, you’ll need to start with balloons. for different bowl sizes, use different sizes of ballons. The sizes of ballons in this DIY are 5″, 9″, and 12″ balloons.
2. Cut up your newspaper into small strips. Using your foam brush, adhere the newspaper to your balloon using the mod podge. Be generous! The more layers, the thicker the bowl.
3. Place your balloons upside down (or right side up, whichever way you want to look at it) inside paper cups and let them dry overnight.
4. Once dry, pop your balloon and remove the latex. What you will have left is a bowl mold with imperfect edges. Just use scissors to trim it down to the depth you want. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
5. If you’re loving this DIY as much as I do, just head on to Kelli’s page and get the rest of the recipe 😉