For the wrap;
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup of milk
4 tbspn veg. oil
Vanilla essence / Nutmeg
For the filling;
For the side dish;
-Peel the cabbage layer by layer into large wraps and set aside.
-Dip cabbage wraps into hot water for about 30 secondsto soften it.
-Slice your carrot and cauliflower, onions and spring onions.
– Mix the onions, spring onions and pepper with the minced meat. Add a pinch of salt.
– Scoop a tablespoon of minced meat mixture into the cabbage wraps.
– Place the wraps in a steamer and steam for 10 minutes. Add the carrots and cauliflower and allow to steam together.
– Add some salt and set aside.
– Whisk the eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla essence. Add flour and mix until properly combined.
– Pour the pancake mix into the skillet/non-stick frying pan. Let the mix fit the size of the pan to get one large crepe.
– Allow to cook for 2 minutes, flip it and cook the other side.
– Take the cabbage wraps (one at a time or two, depending on the size of the crepe).
– Place inside the crepes and wrap.
– Cut the wrap [Bistro pie] into two to reveal the deliciousness inside (inner layer).
– Serve warm with carrots and cauliflower.