2 1/2 cups of sliced okro
2 cups shredded pumpkin leaf (ugwu)
1 1/2 cups of shredded scent leaf
1 1/2 cups of meat stock
2 medium sized smoked fish (Titus)
1/2 cup of crayfish
Ghana pepper (1tsp)
1 big sized green, red and yellow bell pepper each
1/2 cup of spring onions
1 medium sized onions
3 tbspn of palm oil
Salt and seasoning
– Use a non-stick sauce pan to prepare the sauce.
– Add 3 tbspn of palm oil and allow to spread evenly as it gets hot. Once its hot, add the onions and fry lightly.
– Add the fish, crayfish, dry fish e.t.c.
– Fry and stir lightly.
– Add the meat stock and allow to cook for 3 minutes. Before adding the Ghana pepper, add the seasoning and salt.
– Leave to cook for another 2 minutes.
– Add the okro, stir and wait for another 5 minutes before adding the scent leaf and ugwu. Stir and wait for 1 minute; add the spring onions and bell peppers, stir and wait for another 30 seconds.
– Serve hot with rice, yam, semo, eba or with our special plantain amala.